Panama, Panama City Mission

Panama, Panama City Mission
Panama, Panama City Mission

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

He got his itinerary...Off to Panama on Monday morning!!!!

Elder Sanders got his itinerary this week and is prepping to go off to Panama on Monday. His email was short this week and he only sent one picture. (We are going to have to have a talk) I borrowed a couple of pictures from Elder M.'s mom since she got a couple of cute ones of Ty. Here is his email....

Hey family,

This week was good, just really boring. We did get our itineraries yesterday! Ready for this. My flight leaves Monday morning at 6:20 and I land in San Salvador at 7:30. Then my flight from San Salvador leaves at 8:50 and I arrive in Panama at 11:50! I was excited to get it but pretty nervous too. Also I have to give the opening prayer on Sunday during the devotional in front of everyone in the CCM. Fantastic! LoL! The Spanish is coming along decent. This week I studied the doctrine rather than the language a lot. I hope you guys got the pictures I sent of Elder Durrant and I. Well I feel really bad there isn't a lot to talk about. I have just been doing the same old things.

I love you all,

Elder Tyler Sanders

Donuts from the best Nana in the world!

Elder M. and Ty and the cool, bright yellow, CCM bus!

This is a game??? Can you find Elder Sanders????? A little creepy, huh?

Selfie?

Ty said he was riding the Nacho Libre bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment